[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WUSV

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:14:47 -0400

Please ready my email carefully, I, we in no way EXPECT SUPPORT from ALL
Clubs.  Believe it or not, there are some clubs that have in excess of 2,500
to 3,000 dollars.  Those select clubs MIGHT be willing to give anywhere from
100 to 300 dollars.  We will be looking at ALL sources for sponsorship.  Dog
food companies, individuals. Corporate etc. That is why we are starting NOW
to build throughout the remaining 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 and 1/2 of
2012.
Nancy