[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WOWZERS!

  • From: "anthony amoroso" <triplea7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:17:25 -0700

Great stufff !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS.

Tony Amoroso

---- Original Message -----
  From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 8:26 PM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] WOWZERS!

  Dania & I are ecstatic to announce that our Nala (CH Naiyala of  Crestview)
  added another title to her name today.  Finishing 3rd  with a score of 87
1/2,
  she completed the requirements for her HS title in  herding.  We owe more
  thanks than we can ever repeat enough to that  handler/trainer
extraordinaire, the
  incomparable JULIE  DEGEN!  Mega snaps to Julie, she's one of a kind!!

  And to prove that Nala isn't just beauty and brains, we need to  brag on her
  son, Jug who picked up a major at the Louisville  circuit last month.  The
  judge was Dr. Robert D. Smith.  Proving  consistency in judging, Dr. Smith
had
  put Nala to the breed from the  classes the day she won the Herding Group
under
  Lee Canalizo to finish her  championship.  Now he gives her son a major.  We
  are very grateful.  All the snaps for Jug's win go to SCOTT & LOREN YERGIN
for
  taking our totally spoiled "wildchild" and turning him into an  actual show
  dog.

  This are very good times in both Virginia and Ohio.

  Lanalee Jorgensen & Dania  Karloff

  Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)