[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WOW!!!! What a weekend!

  • From: Kelly Salava <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:21:24 -0500

Congrats to you, Cindy! We are so happy Gordon has such a great home and that
we were all in KC to see these big wins! Just want to add Gordon is sired by
GCh BIF Trio's Johan Santana, TC (Oscar x AOE Marquis' All About Me) bred to
Acara's Elecktra (Rollins x Sel Ch Acara's Mini-Me). He was bred by Linda,
Roger & Kelly Salava. He is owned by Cindy Muehlbauer and now has 14 points,
all majors! Liz Oster raised this boy and did a wonderful job. He truly is Mr.
Personality & lives up to the name "Master of Mayhem". Kent & Liz did a great
job with him this weekend. And of course, Liana & Olivia too. Thanks to all
involved!!!! We are very proud of this boy!
Kelly Salava in MN
Trio German Shepherds
Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: cinosamgsd <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: WOW!!!! What a weekend!

My boy “Trio’s Master of Mayhem V Marquis” aka Gordon, went winner’s dog
Saturday and Sunday in KC picking up two five point majors.  Thank you judges
Mrs. Maryellen Kish and Dr. Robert Kish for finding him in a wonderful group of
dogs.  Also to Kent and Liz for handling, Kelly S. for showing him in winners
on Saturday and Liana and Olivia for bringing him back in for breed.  More
thank yous for those that helped double him, groom him and all the ringside
support.

Congrats to the Salava’s for breeding him and his brother Griffin who was
second in a large Senior Futurity class and to Griffin’s owner, Conni
Sokolouski.

More congrats to the other winners in both the futurity/maturity and the
specialty shows.

Finally, thank you to the GSDC of Greater Kansas City members for putting on a
wonderful show and ordering up mostly nice weather.

The only thing that dampened my weekend was the lovely speeding ticket that I
got on my way home.   I don’t think the officer noticed my GSD’s behind the
pile of stuff I had in the back seat or I’m sure he would have given me just a
warning. ;o)