[ SHOWGSD-L ] WOW! NEW CHAMPION!

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:34:46 EDT

Well, I was so happy yesterday with Strider's major under Charlotte LaRosa
that I didn't think it could get  much better, but it did!!!  Today under Joe
LaRosa, Rohan's Reward, aka Strider, won the open dog class and went on to WD
for the final 2 points to finish his championship!  My sincere thanks to both
judges for their very nice comments on the boy. This win also gives his dam,
Sel. Ch. Utopia's Blast From The Past her ROM.

There are so many people to thank for Strider's championship, please be
patient.  First to Bobbie Kindy for breeding this happy fella with such a
superb
temperament and for letting Melanie and I own him.  Our biggest thanks,
gratitude and love to Art Sinclair for his unwavering support and faith in
Strider and
for picking him as an 8 week old puppy! Thanks Karen Taylor for getting the
boy in the groove to show off his superb movement; to Theresa Royer for
training him on the sheepies and getting his HT, one PT leg and for grooming
him
prior to the shows; to JR Alcantara who often took Strider back into the ring
as a
young dog and taking the points when Art had to stay on a higher class dog
<g>; to Susan Sisemore who has always been there to support him at most of his
shows; to Nancy Hubbell, Ben Bigornia, Jenn Root, Jack Kilgore and Cappy and
Gloria for your encouraging comments and ringside support of him. It all meant
lot to both Melanie and I.

And, to Linda Sinclair, who was Strider's biggest supporter starting with his
first show.... we miss you but know you are smiling down on us today. This
championship is yours too.

Whew...sorry to be so long winded and sure hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Champion* Rohan's Reward TC, HT
Breeder: Bobbie Kindy
Sire: Sel. Ch. Witmer's Jamiroquai
Dam: Sel Ch. Utopia's Blast From The Past
Owners: Melanie Elder and Kay Springer

*pending AKC confirmation

Strider now moves on to his obedience training and hopefully his UD!!!

Kay Springer
see Strider at
www.showboatgsd.com