[ SHOWGSD-L ] WOW I'm happy

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:18:25 -0700

When I was up in Alaska in June, in Juneau...I was walking around the city
shopping.  I came to a small store and saw what I thought were book ends in
black metal...One was a bear and the other was a moose...when I decided to buy
them, I was told they were door stops...so I left ....as soon as I got back on
the ship, I knew I should have bought them, so I could have one of each and
have it facing left....Next three ports I looked all over for the door stops or
any bookends like them and could not find them....But all was not lost....at
National I decribed them to Mary Tripp and ordered them....they arrived today
and the are even more detailed that the ones I saw in Alaska....WOW is the only
word I can think of to describe them..I can't wait for Christmas to use them, I
will be setting them up on my desk first thing in the morning
Again many thanks to Mary, what great work you do.
Judy
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx