[ SHOWGSD-L ] WOW BOB Brag for that Big Black Dog!

  • From: "Donna Graham" <dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 19:47:20 -0400

Just got home from the GSDC of Toledo specialty shows.  Day 2
What a beautiful weekend for a dog show   weather was perfect, grounds were
nice, and it seemed that everyone was actually having fun
at one time or another.

Now for the BIG BRAG!!!

Ch Adelhund's Midnight Cowboy,RN,TC,CGC/TDI  "JAKE"
was given the nod for BOB today from a quality filled group of specials and
winners.

Thank You so much  Joe LaRosa for this awesome win!

But  the brag gets even better.  Jake was handled to perfection  by  my
daughter  Samantha.  This is not an easy dog to keep up with folks ,
especially after running all of mom's other dogs all day.  One very proud MOMMA
here!

And yes  Mom  needs to get the book  doubling your dog for dummies  anyone have
a copy?????????????
I'm having a little trouble adjusting from the inside of the ring to the
outside  :)  Hope this knee heals soon.

Thanks to everyone ringside for all the support you showed my Sammy this
weekend.  Lots of advice and encouragement, thank you  Scot,   which is what we
need to keep offering our young kids  if we want to keep them showing and keep
this sport alive.

Also,  to  what I will call my support group,  Amber and Tom,  Kay and Don  so
nice to have  friends who really care
and are sincere about  helping with anything they can.  It is all very much
appreciated.  Love you guys!!!

Donna Graham - Adelhund Shepherds
Where German Shepherds Are Simply The Best!
http://www.geocities.com/adelhund