[ SHOWGSD-L ] WOW! AWESOME TIME!

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:22:22 -0600

Y'all,
   I am home and I can't begin to tell you what an awesome week it was! There
is no feeling in this world like standing in the middle of that arena and
receiving a National Award from your peers. I was truly humbled.
  On the other hand............Flowerboy and I had a couple of
"discussions"!!!!!!!!  I do believe he has a new appreciation for Alpha
bitches.....and particularly THE Alpha Bitch.......LOL!
  The Lister Party was a HUGE success considering the final place was chosen
less than  24 hours prior........Ruby Tuesday's. Pete Hubby the Manager went
above and beyond to arrange this for us and when I can think straight I will
post his email address. I would hope everyone that was there will send him a
note thanking him. We raised $635 and it was split 3 ways, Greg Eschette, The
Boookers and the Trahan's. I personally gave them their money the next morning.
 I do want to thank everyone that came out and to those that donated some
fantastic prizes. I want everyone to give a certain Louie from San Antonio a
standing ovation for the most consumption of margarita's........AND giving me
such a hard time! I love you Louie!
  I also want to thank 2 Newbies that jumped right in the middle and were a
force to be reckoned with at the party and all thru the Nationals, Pat Evans
from Fort Worth and Grace Eaton from Leander, Texas. It was a true pleasure to
see the Nationals for the first time thru their eyes. Watch these 2
gals..........they are already a great asset to our breed!
  I am off to my big old leather couch and a seista with the dogs I left
behind. They are all still fussing at me for leaving them. Mo