[ SHOWGSD-L ] WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Chet & Skeeter benton" <bigskygsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, "Ed Franceschina" <gershepd@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Germanshepherds4Show" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jean McCann" <jeanniemccann@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kathy Martin" <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "lenlor294" <lenlor294@xxxxxxx>, "LOIS AMER" <loisamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maria McDonald" <kohlein@xxxxxxx>, "soundhog17" <soundhog17@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "syergin" <syergin@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "legendree" <legendree@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "barbmarkh" <barbmarkh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:44:32 -0700

Thanks to all the exhibitors who came to the Walla Walla KC shows this past
weekend. It was the fourth show in a row in S.E. Wa that pulled majors. Dogs
were a 4pt and bitches a 3pt on Sat. Sun was 4pt for dogs. We were very very
blessed that our Windvanes Lil Deuce Scoop(Scoop son X Boss daughter) won back
to back 4PT Majors. He now needs only 2 single pts to finish. Big Thanks to Pat
Hastings and JT Connolly for putting up Deuce. Our team of Deuce and Candee
Bryden are really rockin' and rollin'. Thank you Candee. Thanks also to the
ring support, everyone was wonderful. Biggest Thanks to Emilie and Woody
Woodruff for entrusting this beautiful GSD to us. We are doing the happy dance
here in Benton City Washington. Skeeter

--- Chet & Skeeter benton
--- bigskygsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx