[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WORST DOG EXPERIENCES

  • From: "tykemail@xxxxxxxxx" <tykemail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wlfhrtgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:44:41 -0500

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  WLFHRTGSD@aol=2Ecom
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:23:31 EST
To: showgsd-l@freelists=2Eorg
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WORST DOG EXPERIENCES

My worst dog experience was getting a call from one of my neighbors saying=

that my bitch was wondering around with a bunch of puppies=2E  My first
thought was "that's impossible!!" she and the 5 week old pups were in a 4
foot high whelping box in a closed 6 foot run in the basement with a close=
locked door to boot=2E  I went down to check - all of the above doors were=

open=2E  I went outside, and sure enough, there was my bitch and her litte=
r!!
She was showing the babies the neighborhood!! and then brought them home
right into the litter box=2E  She had two more litters after that, and wit=
each one, she would take them out and run around the neighborhood to "make=

sure they knew where they were!!!" =20
My neighbors got used to it, but I never did=2E
Elaine

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E