[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHY will it pass .....?

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rautt75@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 14:21:21 -0700 (PDT)

Anne, I do not separation of the white as a breed as you replied for me.  I
want a clearer explanation
of the GSDCA Breed Standard with it being followed by SOME judges, breeders,
etc. that have their
own idea of it. I would like to see all pandas, blues and livers added to
disqualification
with the white color.  As the breeders that really care try their best to breed
GSDs
with good color, health and temperament so why should they be punished?  If the
pet breeders, owners, fanciers want those color let them move on to another
breed.

Theresa
On Sun, 5/25/14, Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHY will it pass .....?
 To: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>,
"showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Sunday, May 25, 2014, 1:47 PM

 i doubt separation like
 you want would end the debate or solve all the problems.
 it probably would open another can of worms.  [DQ dog as
 another breed when no new breed has been brought in to make
 it a true new breed - still the same GSD genetically]
 A separate "new" breed would not mean
 all white coated GSDs would move to a separated
 "new" Berger Blanc Suisse breed but would continue
 as a DQ .

 There really
 doesn't need to be a debate.  Just vote.
 Anne

 Sent
 from Anne's iPad

 On May 25, 2014, at 9:49 AM, Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest
 Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > Well,
 maybe separation of the White Shepherd-breed would
 > be best as it would end this debate once
 and for all.  If the
 > change is not
 approved which I feel it is best for the breed
 > not to be this would be another
 solution.   As Germany now with their
 > new Warden has made changes so to have
 better healthier