[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHY PEOPLE DON'T STAY

  • From: Grace Eaton <zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

EGADS! 6 or 7? Your gonna need some Advil. See ya Sat.
  Grace
Cynthia Gialluca <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  That is me as well. In my world, I am of the opinion that if it is dark
outside, it is still night time. However when you say one of 3 things,
those being Dog Show, Horse, show, or Horse Race.... Well Katy bar the door,
I am there with bells on, even if the day before I was practically on my
death bed!

BTW Mary.. Is that 6 dogs or 7 to be bathed on friday for the Austin show??
LOL (I know the answer to this question)

Cindy Gialluca
Cyneca German Shepherds
http://www.gsdcofaustin.org/