[ SHOWGSD-L ] WHY DID YOU VOTE THAT WAY?

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx, Kimbergsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:11:35 EST

In a message dated 2/25/2007 6:42:29 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
"Eight  other people voted yes are they getting this treatment? I know for a
fact  not."

Taking the two yes voters who came forward (Dania and Paul) off  of the list,
remember the others who voted yes for Mr. Hunte.

Carmen Battaglia
Helen Gleason
Tom Mesdag
Nanci  Nellis
Bill Pfeiffer
Rita Sandell
Tish Walker

Why did they  vote YES? The "Silent Seven"!

Tony C

Why on earth should they post why they voted as  they did?  So they can be
crucified for doing what they felt was best  for the GSDCA under the existing
rules (Roberts, P &  P,By-Laws)?

The members of the List who WANT to  blame these folks for the mess we are in
should look at themselves and ask  what they have done to HELP the O & D of
the PC solve a problem which was  not necessary if procedures had been followed
PRIOR to the current  problem.  How many of the vociferous posters have
offered their time and  effort to be on the Board?  Agreed, there are a few
with
private  agendas...but there are others who vent....over and over and  over.

We have seen what you have done to Paul and  Dania....who offered you their
reasoning for voting as they did.  All you  did was argue with them for doing
what they thought was right and call  them  every degrading name you could come
up with and demand they do a  re-vote (whether leagal or not) to  vote YOUR
way.

And you want the other "Yes"'s to subject  themselves to your wrath?

WHY SHOULD THEY?

viv

Vivian Brown
Santa Ana  CA