[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHO VOTED LOOK!!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rikers123@xxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:45:12 EST

In a message dated 1/29/2007 9:08:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Rikers123@xxxxxxx writes:
Putting  Paul Root's name on there is just whacked. He'd be the 1st to  vote
loud no. He is after all the GSDCA RALEEF Chairman.

Denise   Groenewald
President German Shepherd Dog Club of North Georgia
SE  Regional  Representative for the GSDCA
Responsible Animal Legislation  Education Effort  Federation
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (_http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/_
(http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/) )

I sent an email to the entire board yesterday.  I have heard from some  of
the directors who voted NO, others have posted publicly, and now we know who
all voted NO, and who voted YES.

I wish Paul, as the Raleef chairman, would take the time to tell us why he
voted YES.  Of course, he doesn't have to, but it would be great to hear  his
reasoning, as he is one of the staunchest anti AR people on this list.   We
must all be missing something.

Ileana