[ SHOWGSD-L ] WHO IS BREEDING

  • From: "Daphne" <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 15:29:12 -0600

In all my yuears with RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs I have not heard of any
Strongheart line dogs. My guess is that it is someone who is just trying to
take advantage of the name and the glitz and glamour they think may be
attached to it. Unfortunately people do that and the unknowing public
ultimately is deceived. And that is sad - so sad.

Back to the Kitten Bowl and the Puppy Bowl with a little Murder She Wrote
tossed in.

Daphne Hereford
Owner/Breeder
Co-Owners/Breeders Kathy Carlton and Carol and Chelsea Riggins
RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs
www.HollywoodDogs.com

----------------------------------
---------------------
From: SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 14:42:31 -0500 (EST)
Subject: WHO IS BREEDING

Strongheart's registered name was Etzel von Oeringen son of Nores von der
Kriminal Politzei.
You could look it up on pedigree database to find out if he ever had
puppies.
Or someone could have simply named another dog Strongheart to take
advantage of the name.
Lissa

-----------------------

From: Terry Carlton <tc.kathycarlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
the Strongheart Line? Someone on FB posted they are getting a  puppy from
the line.
Kathy

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 12:26:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The Ground Hog

The only way you east coast folks will ever see the sun again is to come to
the Southwest :0) It is clear, sunny and 73 degrees. There are great shows
coming up so come on down and thaw out.
Terry in charge of BS for the Tucson Club