[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHITE DOGS

  • From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin" <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:47:59 -0500

Good point Christine.  I personally think an overshot animal will have more
problems with dietary and health issues than a dog with a missing premolar
two.  If you examine the mouth of a dog and when you close his mouth you do
not visualize his lower incisors, I think this is more of a problem than a
missing tooth but I ,as a judge and follower of the Standard, cannot fault
the overshot animal as I can the missing tooth specimen. Sometimes it is
hard to judge to the Standard when you are personally in conflict with your
interpretation of same.  D.D.