[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHERE HAVE ALL THE ENTRIES GONE

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

It is certainly the reason we have joined with the combined specialties with
the Stumptown Cluster, July 20-22 in Portland. It allows us to share expenses,
not worry about weather, and make holding shows possible so the club is able to
be here until the sport picks up.
People complain about being with all-breeds, but often the entries stay closer
to home at all-breed shows instead of traveling long distances to go to
specialties.
It was strange to not have the shows this weekend after so many years.
Ruth