[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHAT THE HELL - and who cares!!!!

  • From: Trahanone@xxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 21:38:56 EDT

I just got in from a long week and saw I had 989 emails.

Gary, why did you copy me on this email?  I don't appreciate it one  bit. I
can speak for myself and if I have something to say I dont need Lee or  anyone
to speak for me.  It seems to me you are putting me in "a group"  which you
seem to do very frequently. Yes, I am a very good friend of Lee but I  am my
own
person and I can not be swayed.  But let me get something off my
chest......you have lost all credibility with me. From the  nomination/support
of Helen
to judge the national (and the results speak  for themselves), and just your
over-all style is not me.  You like to  manage by manipulation of folks to help
support what YOU THINK is best for our  club. You try to recruit members and
support groups that back your line of  thinking and that's not me.  I believe
in letting people voice there  opinion and after everyone voices there thoughts
make the correct decision. I  just dont agree with your management style and
I find it disruptive to a  organization.  THATS MY THOUGHTS.....NOW YOU KNOW.

Scott

ps:  Please dont copy and associate me with people that are jumping on  your
ass just because they are my friends......that is so short sited which is
part of the problem.