[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHAT THE HELL - and who cares!!!!

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Trahanone@xxxxxxx>, <Rikers123@xxxxxxx>, <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:28:39 -0500

You know that newspapers, magazines etc are always under fire for what they
print.  We live in a litigious society so as publishers push the envelope,
so do lawyers by taking such cases.  To blame Susan Casey is ridiculous at
this point.  The man who wanted to be in our club and his backers are the
beasts here...remember that before we EAT OUR OWN!