[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHAT THE HELL

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:46:09 EDT

Deep Breathing, Deep Breathing, Deep Breathing...help,Somebody, I'm going to
pass out!! <VBG>
I'm so embroiled in the fight to save our right to own and enjoy our dogs,
with the now controversial divide and conquer tactics going on (sigh, and oh,
SH**), that this latest from Texas (sigh, and oh, SH**) had me headed to the
freezer for the ABsolut!

Stormy
In a message dated 4/28/07 3:42:06 PM, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> On 4/28/07, solanagsd <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > BlankI thought this was the U S A where WE THE PEOPLE are protected by
> > the Constitution  ..Which grants us FREEDOM OF SPEECH...
> >
> > IF the BOD fires Susan...WE THE PEOPLE should STOP any and ALL
> > advertsing in the REVIEW...which BTW belongs to WE THE PEOPLE...
> > Susan has done an OUTSTANDING JOB of turning the REVIEW around...
> > An EDITORIAL OR LETTER TO THE EDITOR is just that person's opinion...
>
> Deborah
>   I AM IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT HERE, and if IF this is true that it has been
> "suggested" she be let go, it will be the LAST time I will advertise in the
> Review.
> That having been said, let us first take a deep breath collectively, and
> wait to see how this goes down.  It is too easy to rush to innacurate
> conclusion, and none of us, at the moment, save Evan are there.
> Kathy Tank

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs