[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE TEMPERAMENT TEST?

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 19:38:42 -0700

Well I did about the same thing with my AOE Sel Ch Sharlen's Sparkle Plenty.
I was working the temperament test with my club mates and was told I really
should enter Sparkle too.  So I did and she passed.  Bob Penny judging. But
the part with the stranger she just sat by me ears pricked high, eyes
straight forward and wagged her tail back and forth slowly the entire time.
She got a zero on that part as she wasn't afraid nor aggressive.  Just sat
and watched.  Like I was saying earlier, she knew I wasn't the least bit
afraid and she was a dog who was used to everything possible in the world.
She did pass but with a zero on that part.  Everything else she did well on.
She was one dog I would always trust with my life.
Sharon Allbright