[ SHOWGSD-L ] WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!

  • From: riatagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:29:35 +0000 (UTC)

We had the girls, San Jo's Ikon and Trouble in Paradise v Riata entered in the
Brazos Valley Kennel Club Shows in Navasota, Texas this weekend.  Well, on
Saturday Ikon went Winner's Bitch and the Evil Evie went Reserve under Judge
Alice Inman.  Today (Sunday), 12 month old Trouble in Paradise v Riata  (Evil
Evie) went Winner's Bitch/Best of Winner's f or a 3 point major!  The Judge
was Irma Fertl.  Ken and I are really thrilled with both of these girls. Ikon
's  sired is Select Excellent CH  M echanical Bull of Edan out of Dezaray's
Ultimate Desire.  T he breeders are Linda Orofino and Joe Henig and Ikon
ownes her daddy,  Ken Bryan, although JD Baker, Joe Henig and myself are also
 listed as owners. LOL   Evil Evie' s (Trouble in Paradise v Riata) sire is
CH Been There Done That of Edan PT(A Select EX CH Gilley son) out of Witch
Witch Witch v Riata Edan (sister to our 3 year n ationally ranked  BISS
AM/Can/Intl CH Magical M emories v Riata Edan).  Evie was bred and also owned
by   Ken Bryan, Gary Bates, JD BaKer and me.  What a stud dog Gilley is!  I
have to say the judging was pretty consistant both days with only a placement
change or two.  Ikon and Evie are shown in the All Breed Ring by Brian
Livingston and special thanks to Collette Livingston for taking the Evil O ne
in for winners since Brian had a lovely Open Bitch.   Also, c
ongratulations to the other winners both days.

Judy and Ken Bryan

Riata German Shepherds

PS Thank you Ann and you know why