[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WEBSITE ON ANIMAL SUFFERING PET SHOPS, ETC.

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:12:13 -0500

Oh yea, that "federal legislation" was PAWS... and we we're NOT lied to....
at least not by "large breeders".... Someone should ask her why HSUS spends
next to NOTHING on actually helping dogs in shelters.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
 "A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves."
-- Edward R. Murrow