[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WE live in interesting time

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 06:41:56 -0500

Equally as important we have to make absolutely certain that the
instigators NEVER get re-elected, whether now, or down the road.
Unfortunately I fear that our memories are often too short and the very
ones will in fact be re-elected. If that does happen, we will consider not
renewing our dues to the GSDCA. I have a sneaking suspicion we won't be
alone. Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM