[Showgsd-l Freelists] Re: WE SURVIVED!!

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:11:28 EST

My neice has been here with her 3 year old Fearless Fosdick Stephanie.  She
has two Golden Retrievers and her first words to me on arrival were "I just
love dogs".  I must admit I was really worried about Rags and Monty because
they
have not been around a 3 year old at all.  And 3 year olds are in constant
motion.  Well, it didn't take them long to figure out that Stephanie usually
had
a treat in her hand or was eager to throw the kong to them and by the end of
this visit they were great with her.  Still have to worry a little about Rags
because she gets so excited that she might knock Stephanie over but as Gwen
says, Stephanie is used to it.
And I survived.  However, I had forgotten how 3 year olds are and all the
energy that is contantly exploding around one until we reach total "meltdown"
time because there has been no nap, etc.  I understand why the young are
supposed
to have children!!

Tish

Now if I can only survive Xmas.  There will be 11 adults here and 4 children
- 18 months, 3, 4, & 6.

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l