[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WDA and The SV

  • From: Mike & Sheila Metz <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:03:16 -0600

Evan, could you provide some additional historical background on the
structure between the two organizations, how they were(or were not)
supposed to operate(either together or independently).

A couple of lingering questions have been on my mind, and since you were
there, perhaps you can provide some insight

     a) Is the WDA a subsidiary of the GSDCA?
     b) How were the finances initially structured?
     c) What continued responsibilities did the GSDCA have?
     d) Do you have a copy of the articles of incorporation? If so, can
you provide?
     e) Can the GSDCA dissolve the WDA?

http://showgsd.org/mail.html