[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WDA Not a GSDCA Committee

  • From: Kentraygsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 05:48:18 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2005 10:05:57 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 8/13/2005 8:20:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
writes:
In addition the GSDCA-WDA does field a team with  members
from SchH USA, another SchH organization.   Wouldn't it be great if someday
we
all stood  under the same umbrella as one?

Lew,
You know we've been involved for a long, long time.  The only way this  will
happen would be if one of the Organizations dies.  I felt so sad the  first
time the combined team competed in Boston,(hope my memory is OK..:))   Only
UScA
people cheered for themselves, hardly any cheers for WDA, we did for  both
but felt pretty puny!
We (Bud & I) have gotten our first AmBred in many years, we love her to
death.  When our training club was told all hell broke loose!  I love  the
sport,
put many years and and too many dogs who didn't make it to quit  now......yet
I'm ready.  Bud says go for it, I'm sick.
Anyhow, went off and shouldn't have in this venue.  Hope I'm forgiven  by the
powers that be.
Linnea