[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WDA Hearing/ debacle

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:46:36 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2007 3:31:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  hearing is set for David Landau's boat on a date where Ken cannot
attendand  defend himself. I don't think that's a very mutual location, or
fair not to  set it on a date where he can defend himself, do  you?
Cyndy

What a debacle.  Wasn't one of the BIG reasons for us (the GSDCA)  supporting
the WDA to keep the SV off our collective backs?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds