[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WDA & GSDCA - Dues

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Destinogs1 <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:43:52 -0800

Mary,
I welcome with OPEN ARMS all members of the WDA that want to join us,
absolutely!
I feel terrible for the membership of the WDA.    I know that they are as
blindsided by this
as the rest of us.   Yet another one of Dan Yee's schemes...among many.
I send my best regards and utmost respect to the good members of the WDA.
Kathy

http://showgsd.org/mail.html