[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WDA & GSDCA - Dues

  • From: Destinogs1 <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, pagairs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 13:20:06 -0500 (EST)

Kathy, thank you for being forthright with your feelings.  Many of the WDA
members put a lot of time and THEIR money in building the organization over the
years.  They are shocked that this is happening.  When I say, WDA members I
mean GSDCA members that built the WDA and then were cast aside in the past few
years.  They never intended this organization(WDA) to turn on the GSDCA.  Their
hopes, dreams and accomplishments have been destroyed by a handful of people in
the last few years.  I feel part of their pain.  I've learned to love the sport
and have learned a lot about it, not to mention the friends that I have made in
that venue.  I have a "home" and that home is the GSDCA , they have no home
only the wreckage of a venue that will fail under the banner of the WDA. The
WDA has pissed away their "war chest", that was accoummulated by GSDCA members
over the years.  I truly hope that the GSDCA will welcome them and the sport
that they love into the folds of the GSDCA by forming a committee designed to
allow them to participate.

Mary