[ SHOWGSD-L ] WDA Answers

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:25:17 EDT

I had hoped that a WDA Board member would respond to these questions but
since they have not yet I will take a stab at it and then give you some email
addresses for WDA.

First of all the GSDCA-WDA Board meeting is usually held on Sunday,
immediately following the GSDCA Board Meeting.  So, if there are GSDCA Board
members
who also serve on the GSDCA-WDA Board then yes their airfare has been paid by
the GSDCA to attend the GSDCA-WDA Board meeting.  I do not know if other
GSDCA-WDA Board members have their airfare paid, I do not have access to the
GSDCA-WDA financials.

How much money does the GSDCA donate to GSDCA-WDA?  The GSDCA donated $200
for a trophy for the GSDCA-WDA National Trial, there may have been other
donations, you can ask the GSDCA Budget and Finance Chair - Ken Downing.
Ken's email is abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx or once the financials are completely
closed out ask the GSDCA Treasurer - Bill Pfeiffer, email is Grey Pines@xxxxxxxx

The WDA Liaison to the GSDCA Board is David Landau, his email is dlanda
u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I guess my best advice for getting answers to the GSDCA-WDA questions is
to ask the people who know and to send emails or make phone calls to those
officers and directors listed on the WDA web site:  www.gsdca-wda.org

Lew