[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WAR TACTICS - I just received this....

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:01:53 -0800

I would prefer it not happen to ANYONE, call me crazy.  But we are talking
about the breed we all love.  I wouldn't wish it on her, or any breeder,
whether breeder of German, American, small or large.  I really don't even
know why we are taking this all so personally about the Biden dog.  If they
had bought another breed , I guarantee we'd all be whining..."gee, why
didn't they get a GSD?"   I have read cattiness, and the "us" and "them"
mentality works against us ALL AS A BREED, and as a dog fancy.
I wish them great happiness and success with their new puppy.  If we are
soooo upset they didn't come to "us"  , then the club needs to be more
visible and do more to promote itself to the public.    We have not done a
stellar job of it for our Nationals so far...the surrounding communities
hardly know we are even  in their town for a week.  So we have no one to
blame but ourselves.
JMO
Kathy

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Updated: Dec 10, 2008 ~
HOME OF::
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WE SUPPORT DRUG AND DYE TESTING