[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WALK AWAY CONTINUED

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 16:48:35 -0700

Do you know what is so wonderful about this ..?
They didn't take a puppy at the time.. they walked away to discuss it, to
share their own concerns and to determine if this was right for them.. they
DIDN'T do a spur of the moment purchase..
They came up several notches in my book as a reuslt..
Good for you, Syd!!!
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/jackson.htm
** UPDATED APRIL 24/05***