[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vulva ?

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:43:15 -0800 (PST)

It is an inverted vulva.  With each heat cycle it should "pop" out more and
more.  I have had it before with 4 girls, and only 1 ever got an infection
which stopped after she went through her heat cycle.  I had a pet person have
it with a pup, and her pup got an infection so she opted to get it "corrected"
when she was spayed, so I don;t know if it would have stopped if she had let
her go through her cycle.

Ann Marie
www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
Home of
ChFairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Ch pointed/Major Reserve @ 6 months)
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer))
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch pointed)
Amari's Ella Enchanted (Ch pointed @ 7 months)