[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Voting on Rainbow standard

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 07:49:43 -0400 (EDT)

ROTFL!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 8/4/2014 8:49:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Carolyn  M. suggests we prove "Blue" on a liver bitch with a 'sno nose'.
Then we  join the White GSDC International ( at full price of course )
and vote to  change their Standard to accept Livers and blues.
After all..they aren't  deaf and they can work and they DO have GSD DNA.
The non black nose might  cause a problem at first.  But..changes can
always be made to accept  them along with the yellow eyes and ring tails.
They've always been around  from the beginning.....
Ours will be more rare than Joan's Rainbow Kennels  and will NOT cause
any fading or washed out colors.
We can  burn the Parent Club Mission Statement at our Grand Opening.

(  PS.  IF Blue is a long coat...I'll ship the ice balls and stickers
to  YOU!! ) ( Trust me....they'll STILL be intact and frozen...  )

Carolyn   marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: Penny Kroh   <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>)
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Voting on the  standard

I will  attempt to answer your questions, as I have been  a voting member of
the  GSDCA since 1981.
Changes in the standard  have been hashed and re-hashed  for years.  People
are STRONG in  their beliefs.  There is no  conspiracy theory regarding
these
changes among people who breed White GSDs  or any other breeders  of German
Shepherds,  no malevolent movement  going on.   Reduced memberships have
been
used to entice new members to  our  club.  I take no offense in this.  I can
give you an   example.  I subscribe to DirecTV and pay for the NFL  Sunday
Ticket,  because I love professional football, especially The  Buffalo
Bills.
It is  expensive.  This year DirecTV is offering  the NFL Sunday Ticket  for
FREE to entice new subscribers.  Am I  mad?  Of course  not!  DirecTV is
using the NFL Sunday  Ticket as a marketing ploy to  get new subscribers.
(I see no  difference in what our club has  done.  Same animal.)
If you  don't like this example and still think it  isn't "fair" then I
will
tell you something else:  LIFE ISN'T  FAIR.  It is what  it is.  I can also
say, make your feelings  HEARD through your  ballot; I know I certainly
will.

Penny in NC
The  Farm Dog  Forever
Plum My   Guardian

POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html