[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Voting and Ballots

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

I admit, I did not mail mine in time.  My family crisis got in the way.  But to
know that many did not recieve theirs in time to be considered or did not get a
ballot at all bothers me a great deal.  Something does need to be done.  We pay
dues and pay attention, so we deserve a vote.
  sheila
Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx wrote:

Might be a good task for the new Board - come up with an
alternate procedure for allowing votes by fax or on the member
website for any whose Ballots aren't received in time to vote?

Those votes would need to be cross checked against the ones
received by mail, but it should be possible.

Just a thought...

Janice Buchanan

BTW - congratulations on our new officers, and many thanks to
any who are leaving - a lot of good things have been accomplished,
and there were some real challenges that had to be dealt with this
year. I really appreciate all of your efforts!

In a message dated 10/22/2006 12:33:45 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx writes:
In a message dated 10/22/2006 10:54:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well I'm in the clear for next year as I couldn't vote because I got no
ballot. ? Last year it was late this year it never came?
Emilie

How is it possible then that a vote is allowed to proceed when so many
members didn't rec their ballots??????? Hmmmm

Kathy

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of GSDC of Greater Miami
Member GSDCA Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training