[ SHOWGSD-L ] Voting

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 12:48:05 -0400

I took some time to read the ballot, and to read what everyone said. One thing
that struck me was the 40 year thing. Everyone is certainly qualified, and I
saw great people running for the board and to judge the National.

I was disappointed to see the weighted ballot is gone, as it was my idea in the
first place. So, I was struck that to give my vote value, I should not dilute
it by voting for three choices. That made it tough, but I did make my decision.
I voted for but one judge. I hope it counts.

As for the board, I didn't see one person I would not trust with protecting our
breed. We have to choose who we think will do the best they can, and certainly
everyone said the right thing, and as far as I am concerned, we will do well
with that slate.

Now it is up to us to find the best of the best. I know the slate for next
year is going to do great things.

Evan