[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Von Stephanitz Stein

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:19:42 EST

Hello
Unless I am just missing something at the bottom of one page was three
small pictures with correct information. Then on the next page 2 small photos
with correct information. Not 2 full pages of corrections.

                                         Gerald

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
_www.mkaylastahr.com_ (http://www.mkaylastahr.com/)

In a message dated 2/8/2010 9:08:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

ok, 2  pages is way much.  I have not paid close attention, but I remember
a  small box of a single correction in most Reviews.  But never 2 pages, I
will go back and look again.  The Wash Post does not have pages of
correction, it is a small section of one page in the first section  somewhere.
sheila