[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Visiting with friends at the National.....and more

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:06:21 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2009 7:26:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Who are you missing?  Who would you like to visit with  at the  Nationals?

Because I am a "misplaced" Canadian I always like to see some  Canucks at
the national.  I would expect Alan and Lesley Wood to be  there this year
since their bitch when GVX in Canada, Ed and Letti  hopefully, Randalls,
Gibbons and the other half of Mike, Deb who is  misplaced now too.  Bob, Jenn,
Ron...the list goes on. Yea  Canada!

It always reassures me to see Irene Ferrant there as Chief  ring steward.
Everything seems right with the national when she  shows up.  Tireless
worker and few notice, but she is so  efficient.

Terry, Paula, Sally, Carolyn (both), Ginny (hope she sings  loudly), Rita,
Tish, Bob........gosh there is no end.  Not to forget  Flower boy, Evan, and
now Zoe    ...along with yourself  Ileana and your wonderful husband.
This could go on and  on....sounds like a preamble to the academy awards. LOL

But better yet, why don't we go to the dogs we want to
see.........................

Want to see Pat's Phoenix to see how he has matured,  Carolyn's Cowboy, the
Mary's Largo, and anything Susie brings.  Will  be interesting to see Evan
and Randy's bitches in the maturity....along  will all the other up and
coming stars that dreams are made  of......

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark