[ SHOWGSD-L ] Virginia Shows

  • From: Sbarrbellisle@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:29:37 EDT

What a wonderful weekend in Virginia.   Although I had no dogs  there, I
was busy with doubling and showed in the Amateur Futurity in the  Intermediate
Bitch Calss.
I want to thank Gene Warrick for allowing me to show his bitch
Tindrock-Pinebucks Sonodor, "Sonia".   She is a hard driving bitch  that likes
to go!!
We won our class in the Amateur Futurity against some  nice bitches.   She
was bred by Cheryl Olson & Gene and owned by  Gene.
I also want to congratulate Gene on his placement in the regular  Futurity,
Intermediate Dog Class with Tindrock-Pinebucks Roger  Mairis.   These were
two of the puppies I raised for Cheryl when she  was relocating to Georgia
from NY.   I was thrilled to see them both  again and even more thrilled they
remembered me!!   They both are  littermates and are BOTH beautiful
animals.
Thanks to everyone for the pointers on handling in the "big  ring".   I had
a great time seeing old friends and even made a few new  ones.   The clubs
put on a great show weekend and was worth the drive  down from Syracuse, NY.
Congratulations to ALL of the winners and Futurity/Maturity  dogs  &
bitches that placed.   The quality of the Shepherds this weekend  was
outstanding.
  Kudos to all the handlers who work so hard training  & conditioning these
animals.  Thanks for listening.
Sue Barr
Syracuse, NY
**************Dinner Made Easy Newsletter - Simple Meal Ideas for Your