[ SHOWGSD-L ] Virginia Shows

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:46:13 EST

It was an absolute glorious weekend in southern Virginia.  Sunny
temperatures in the high fifties on Saturday and mid sixties on Sunday.   The
kind of
day, you just want to be out romping around with your dogs... and  that... we
all
did.

Bob Slay judged the Saturday show.  It was a major and both the WD and  the
WB completed their championship on this date.  WD was the brand new Ch.
Almar's Nubian Prince a solid black Bono's son owned by T & K Petryszn and  J.
Caradori.  WB, BOW and BOB went to the brand new Ch. Dayglin's  Knickerbcker
Glory,
a Honky Tonk Man's daughter owned by Colin & Angela  Howell.  BOS went to Ch.
Hayshills Thunderstruck, bred and owned by  Priscilla Hayes & Brad Hill.
Best Puppy went to Nicklaus Night Train,  owned by John & Mary DeCourcy &
Patricia Wright.

We had a wonderful get together after the show - right on the show grounds
club house.  Our hostess with the mostest, Natalie Smith, outdid  herself this
time and organized a great eat-in with turkey, ham,  lasagna, many salads,
desserts and all good  eatings.

Not to be outdone Sunday.  Eddie Trocki had an absolutely glorious  day and
gave majors to De-Pahls Brandy (WB, BOW & BOB), a Dallas  daughter bred and
owned by Denise Black-Hollister; and WD to  Castlehill's Tuff Act to Follow, a
Tuff Decision and Guido son owned by  Derek Comeau, Gail Hardcastle and Mary
Stoll.  BOS went again to Ch  Hayshills Thunderstruck.

We have a group of friends that always come down and support us - it was
nice to see them back.  Dean Wylie, Ed Barritt, Betty and Leon Breault.  Bill &
Johanna Gish, Randy and Cathy Darnell, Libby Cameron and Donna  Radich.  As
always, we thank the faithful handlers that support our shows  year after year:
Trish Wylie, Patti and Derek, Leslie and Donna, Tom and  Sandi.

If you have not come to these shows before, please plans to do so next year
- we always have fun.

Dania