[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Virginia GSD owners

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 02:51:26 EDT

I'm not really in VA any more, although I do have a driver's license from
there and have vehicles registered there, we currently reside in South
Korea.
There are a number of WONDERFUL people in VA although I don't know how many
 are on this list.  Several of them are too busy training dogs to spend
even  more time on email! :-)

Julie  Degen
_www.caissonkennels.com_ (http://www.caissonkennels.com/)
"A well-balanced German Shepherd has a title on both ends!"

In a message dated 7/31/2010 12:23:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Msg: #7  in digest
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:22:52  EDT
Subject: Virginia GSD owners

In a message dated 7/30/10 1:43:37  PM Pacific Daylight Time,
marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx  writes:

I was  just wondering if anybody else on the list is  located in Virginia?

know one lovely lady is, but, being  new to this state, I don't know who
else
is here.  Doesn't  seem like very many....

In the Roster I counted 67 GSDCA  club members.  I recognized five from
the
List including Tish  and Julie Degen.  Is that any  help?