[ SHOWGSD-L ] Video's National

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:10:28 -0400

By the end of the week I am going to remove many of the conformation
video's I placed on You Tube.  They were a snapshot of some of the
winners.  Because people can make comments on public social media; I don't
have time to remove negative comments from people that have no knowledge
about our breed.  (I deleted the few from people who said the dogs were not
structurally correct.These were not people any of us know; my guess is some
yahoo groups who like to criticize our breed shared.)
I am going to send you links now on what was published;many of you were
likely no mail if attending.

My apologies; as these are duplicates of what I already shared with those
at home.

To those of you who asked me to video specific dogs or classes; I did not
have the time to do this.  It takes roughly 30 minutes to upload 5 minutes
of live video.

Evan has been a voice and much appreciated.  Current results were awesome
posted by Michel Ebertin.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXwYYjUSyZ0

http://showgsd.org/mail.html