[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Video all the TT's and make available for sale

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:40:30 EDT

Has anyone purchased the video of their dog from the AB group ring?   I have
and it was great.   I know the photographer (camera man?) probably taped all
that were in the ring, but singled out one by one, and did normal speed, slow
speed and slower speed.   I would think that would be a great money maker for
the clubs.   The winner's rings, then the BOB ring?   AND separate the
temperament test for individual dogs?   I do it all the time (NOT a very
professional
job,I'm afraid) and then edit for individual dogs.
Just and idea
In a message dated 7/19/06 12:19:52 PM, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> The hosting club keeps the tapes. I don't think they should be able to sell
> them because it will keep people from testing their dogs.

Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com