[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick vs Rose by any other name

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

This really conservative, Conservative is going to agree with the resident
liberal Evan. Playing football is an honest way to make a living. By not
allowing Mr. Vick to make a living playing football you may force him into
making really bad choices. He may have a hard time finding a team to sign him
but if he does find one I hope he doesn't let them down.

He could do a lot of teaching to the young up and coming stars by showing them
what really stupid choices can do to your life.

I am sure many feel that there isn't enough pain or agony for Mr. Vick to
experience to make up for what he has participated in. The only thing to
remember is that those who feel that way bare the burden of hate. Those
thoughts will kill you before the kill Mr. Vick.

Terry the  Conservative