[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick vs Rose by any other name

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:09:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2009 11:51:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I can't  help but feel that  after a
sentence is over, a person returns to  society. We can choose to hate  that
person, but our personal beliefs  should not be allowed to overturn the
legal
system.  It is a  good system, and serves us well.

Evan, I respectfully disagree with the above statement.  When the  legal
system can no longer be manipulated by lawyers and judges, then and ONLY  then
will I agree to put my personal beliefs away and not try to overturn a
corrupted legal system.

In my personal belief system, a person knows if they are guilty or not  and
if they are guilty shouldn't try to use legal loopholes and  attorneys to
get out of their punishment.  In fact, their punishment  should be self
imposed.

LizinNeverNeverLand
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976