[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick vs Rose

  • From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:09:22 -0700 (PDT)

Rose and Vick,
      They can not be compered, OK so gambling is illegal, I would not
recommend it.
      However as a 14 year old in the northern suburbs of Chicago I played slot
machines
all the time, yes it was illegal,so I'm no Saint.

     What Vick did to all his poor dogs, shall never be forgotten or forgiven.

Dawn <wrote>

JMHO....Micheal Vick should have been thrown in the pen with the dogs. To allow
a sub human such as this to continue to make ANY kind of a living (and no I do
not care that he "paid his debt" to society...he can NEVER rectify the
horrendous torture and pain he caused those sweet dogs who looked to him for
their care) is an abomination. The fact that he is sharing space on this earth,
(enjoying its pleasures in ANY measure) with those of us who literally KILL
ourselves to save just ONE MORE LIFE truly makes me physically ill. He is VERY
VERY fortunate that I was not on a panel that sentenced him....he would no
longer be here. Period. Good ridance to bad rubbish.
Dawn
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven

Werner
http://imagegermanshepherds.com/
 BISS Am/Can CH. Scher-Lo's Mr Karizma HIC.OFA h&e
Am.CH. Hadori's Samantha OFA h&e
B.O.F CH. Pointed, Lorien's Play By Play OFA h&e