[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick vs Rose

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, Dawn R. <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, <betjagsd@xxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:39:58 +0000

Mr. Vick is a commodity....one worth many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

If the Football league thinks he is worth it, he WILL play again.

Dollars will always triumph over human civility.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com