[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick case/ Nancy Grace / link to court papers

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:38:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/07 1:28:15 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
writes:

> But back to Nancy and the rest of the  press....helooooooo...akc????????
> heloooooo Atlanta kennel  clubs????????  helooooo Georgia Canine
> Coalition????
> Now would be a  good time to get your collective faces out there.

Doesn't it make sense that, if the local kennel clubs, obedience clubs, dog
associations AND ethical and responsible breeders of pits, dobies, gsds,
rotties etc. don't get their butts out there and be seen and heard it just
gives
fire to legislation such as the bill currently tabled in CA?  If HSUS and PETA
are the visible ones in this case then won't they become more credible in the
eyes of those who were waffling on mandatory spay/neuter?  After all, if no
more
dogs are produced.........  While their position is the correct one they will
use it at a later date in order to gain momentum on something else.  Where
ARE the folks in GA????
Diane
Diane StrasserSilstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>