[ SHOWGSD-L ] Vick and dog fighting

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Oh.... please lets not bring O.J. simpson into this!  Yikes.
>   Joanne

Let's see...
I believe that:
1. OJ was framed
2. Berry Bonds had a late growth spurt in his 30's but never took steroids
3. Pete Rose did not bet on baseball
4. The tooth fairy stole all my money over those years!
5. Michael Vick did not visit his house in 6 years
6. And when he did (VBG) did not notice the black buildings in his back
yard with arena seating, the stage (pit), 50 pit bulls, and crowds of
people coming and going.

Yes, I believe this...
Excuse me, got to go! Here come some men with a little white coat for me!
Dave

PS....
What I do believe is that everyone deserves their day in court and that
the court should presume their innocense until they are proven guilty. The
rest of us are free to speculate.