[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick and dog fighting

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:38:39 -0400

He's not great yet...now he might never be.  BUT, at VaTech, he set all
kinds of recordst...and in 2001 he was the Number One draft choice.  He
has put up some great stats in the past couple of years...but most
experts don't consider him a great QB.  Great athlete maybe...QB, no.
Atlanta thought so much of him they left themselves without a backup
QB...........  not a really smart move on their part, eh?
         His ego, in my opinion, far exceeds his talent.  Mostly, he's
quick, strong, and rough...willing to take chances on being hurt...AND,
he's been in and out of trouble for years...
this is the most serious, however.    (And let's not forget his
alias.......the name he used to try to get away with something else he
thought he'd win at...........)
Poop on him.    There are articles coming out now, and sports
commentators speaking out, all asking for him to be expelled for life.
Can't come too soon...and it's a damn shame.
   Peggy